The reception is open from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 to 7.30 pm in July and August.
There you will find: a postal service, tourist leaflets, post cards, freezer to freeze cooler blocks.
If you don’t have any electrical appliances and you want to avoid the use of an electrical connection, bring us your mobile phones and we’ll recharge them at reception, free of charge and in a secure place.
On the campsite, you will find:
- A bread and pastry service every morning during July and August.
- 2 play areas for children of all ages.
- La Petite Italie, which is run by Marc and where, every Sunday in high season, he will serve you his pizzas and homemade lasagne. Campers love them!
- Food truck
- Television, table football, and a mini library for campers’ use.
- Pétanque lovers will find their own pitch.
- A laundry with washing machines, dryers and ironing boards.
- 70% of the campsite has Wi-Fi coverage (which varies depending on the digital devices).
1 € for 1 hour,
2 € for 3 hours,
3 € for 5 hours,
5 € for 10 hours and
10 € for 20 hours
In the centre of the village of Port Manec’h (200 to 500 metres away) you will find
To keep you fed and watered!
- The village shop ‘au P’tit Marché’, a newsagent, LE ROCHER bar and a creperie.
- La Châtaigneraie, a restaurant located at the entrance to the beach at Port Manec’h
- La Frégate, a restaurant located in the centre of the village which offers freshly cooked food and pizzas.
- Le Restaurant/Hotel du Port et de l’Aven. It has a terrace which overlooks the peaceful and picturesque little village of Port-Manec’h.
- Bike hire at «Port Manech – Sports – Loisirs».
Just 4 km away is Névez, where you will find all kinds of shops: a supermarket, markets on Thursday and Saturday, fishmongers, restaurants, a crêperie, chemist, doctors, etc.